You can sign up for My Guildford to access more forms linked directly to your account.

You will need the account reference number, name on the account and the address, including postcode. You will find these details on your bill.

You can use this form to upload documents, notify us of any changes, make a general enquiry.

If you make a claim for relief, such as a review of your discretionary relief entitlement or a request for Section 44A relief, you may need to provide further documents to support your request. Please upload your documents using the button below.

You can view our privacy policy on our Terms of Use web page.